Is Social Media your thing?
Sussex-based web accessibility and development agency are looking for a passionate Marketing & Social Media Executive. Full or part time considered for the right applicant. Workplace experience is valuable but not essential.
If you are a talented, friendly content-maker and marketing head, with an eye for good design and for some of the things that make a great and accessible user experience, we’d love you to apply for a job at Huxley!
We are a small, tight-knit team, and provide our staff with the autonomy and space they need to create quality work for a diverse array of clients, as well as the support required to allow their knowledge and confidence to grow.
Recent work has included making websites and running user testing for Food & Drink brands, The United Nations, The British Council, County Councils, Arts Organisations and more!
We also run the creative network Worthing & Beyond and growing and building engagement with that network is a key part of the role. In order to sustain and grow our brand and community projects and promote Huxley as an influencer in the field of accessible web design, your work will involve the creation of high-quality content and management of it’s distribution via our website, social channels and face-to-face.
At Huxley, we strive to make a positive difference to the Internet – which needs to become a more inclusive, ethical environment everyone we can all trust. If this resonates with you, and you are excited by a career with Huxley – please get in touch.
- Experience managing social media
- An eye for design and interest in the creative industries
- Awareness of web design and development industry news and activity
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Adept at working effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in teams
What you can expect from Huxley
- To work in a relaxed company which strives to produce a creative, positive and supportive team-based work environment
- You can expect to work on varied and interesting projects and to be an important part of the team, contributing from day one, making a difference to our clients and their businesses and helping to grow our business
- £20,000 pa with salary reviews
- A mac to work on and flexible working with option to work from home available. Work from home a lot to start with in fact!
- A day off for your birthday
- Team social events.
- Freedom of Speech
Not if you’re an agency though. That defeats the whole object of people being good at social media, in a way. Pretty please.